WATCH RECORDING HERE.
A webinar hosted by ISOC discussing Section 230, the First Amendment and the President’s Executive Order “Preventing Online Censorship”
Join the Internet Society for a timely conversation discussing the President’s recent Executive Order targeting social media platforms.
The panelists will talk about the political and legal issues, and the unintended consequences the Executive Order could have on the Internet. They will talk about how things might proceed from here, and some takeaways for what it means for the future of speech and platforms online.
- Daphne Keller, Director, Program on Platform Regulation, Stanford Cyber Policy Center
- Evan Engstrom, Executive Director, Engine Advocacy
- Emma Llansó, Director, Free Expression Project, Center for Democracy & Technology
- Anderson Heiman, Monument Advocacy
- Joseph Lorenzo Hall, Senior Vice President, Strong Internet, Internet Society
Time: 14:00 – 15:00 ET (UTC-4)
Date: Tuesday 09 June 2020