The European Data Protection & Privacy Conference returns to celebrate its 10th year on 8 December 2020! Debating and discussing the most pertinent and timely data privacy issues through interactive panel discussions, speeches and interviews, this event is a staple in the European privacy community’s calendar.
*** TIMES ARE IN CET ***
- GDPR and the future shape of the European Digital landscape
- Data Privacy in the Global Context
- Debating Schrems II and the future of the transatlantic relationship
- Privacy, Trust and AI
- Implications of the E-evidence directive for privacy rights
- The ePrivacy file: what’s next?
11:20-12:30 – Part 2: Panel discussion on data privacy globally
Head of the International data flows and protection Unit, European Commission
Deputy Assistant Secretary for Services, U.S. Department of Commerce, ITA
Director General, Policy — EMEA, BSA
Director, Europe Office, Center for Democracy and Technology
Partner, Baker McKenzie