While the forecast for Tuesday night is less than festive, this year’s #techprom promises to be the biggest and best yet, featuring remarks by two outstanding speakers – Ambassador Eileen Donahoe  and Mozilla’s Mitchell Baker . As you shine up your shoes and retrieve your prom-attire from the drycleaners, here are some helpful Do’s and Don’ts to make your #techprom experience all the better:
- DO give the sponsors some love – they help make this evening possible.
- DON’T be afraid to introduce yourself – that’s why folks are wearing nametags.
- DO use your mobile device of choice – this year, the #techprom is paperless, so there will be no program at your table for you to peruse. Curious? www.cdt.org/dinner2013/program 
- DON’T cower under the table with your smart phone - tweet during the dinner! Just be sure to include #techprom @CenDemTech
- DO wear comfortable (but amazing) shoes - all of that networking on hard hotel floors can take its toll.
- DON’T skip out early, even if the weather is looking frightful. Why? Candy bars and a killer photo booth.
- DO arrive early and avoid the crush at the registration table. And one more DO for #techprom – Have Fun!