Churchill Club: Location & privacy: Where are we headed?
In the latest installment of the Churchill Club podcast series, a panel of experts weigh in on the privacy implications of location based services like FourSquare.
- Laura Berger, Attorney, Division of Privacy and Identity Protection, Federal Trade Commission
- Jim Dempsey, Vice President for Public Policy, Center for Democracy & Technology
- Brian Knapp,Chief Operating Officer, Loopt
- Brendon Lynch, Chief Privacy Officer, Microsoft
- Owen Tripp, Co-founder & Chief Operating Officer, Reputation.com