Newly-emerging technologies affect us all in a multitude of ways. Join CDT at Town Hall Seattle for a wide-ranging discussion of how the internet and interconnected world shape our lives, impact our civil liberties, and inform our daily decisions. From the Internet of Things to the wireless technologies in automobiles, the event will help demystify our new digital world and explain what steps can be made to stay plugged in, while still maintaining personal privacy and security.
- Ryan Calo, Faculty Director of the TechPolicy Lab and Assistant Professor of Law, University of Washington
- Jenny Durkan, Partner, Quinn Emanuel — Moderator
- Nuala O’Connor, President & CEO, Center for Democracy & Technology
- Racquel Russell, Director, Government Relations and Public Affairs, Zillow
- Matt Wood, General Manager of Product Strategy, Amazon Web Services
- Ira Rubinstein, CDT Board of Directors, Senior Fellow and Adjunct Professor, NYU School of Law
Admission to this event is $5. Tickets are available for purchase here.