Please join the Center for Internet Security and the Embassy of Estonia for a forum on securing elections featuring global experts on policy and operations from the public and private sectors. The discussion will address risks, vulnerabilities, best practices and what needs to be done to secure elections worldwide.
- Kathy Boockvar, Acting Secretary, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- John Gilligan, President and CEO, Center for Internet Security, Inc.
- Liisa Past, Chief National Cyber Risk Officer, Government of Estonia
- Joseph Lorenzo Hall, Chief Technologist, Center for Democracy & Technology
- Dr. Robert Krimmer, Professor of e-Governance, Taltech Tallinn University of Technology; former Senior Adviser on New Voting Technologies, OSCE/ODIHR
- Adm. Peter Neffenger, Chairman of the Board, Smartmatic; former Vice Commandant of the U.S. Coast Guard and the Senate-confirmed head of TSA
- Moderator: Brian de Vallance, Senior Fellow, Center for Cyber and Homeland Security, Auburn University