Online: Jim Dempsey will co-host and address the Privacy Platform on "Cloud Computing and new challenges to Data Protection"
Jim Dempsey will co-host and address the Privacy Platform on "Cloud Computing and new challenges to Data Protection"
- Mr. Jim Dempsey - Vice-President Public Policy at the Center for Democracy and Technology,
- Mr. Daniel Pradelles - EMEA Privacy Officer Hewlett-Packard (HP)
- Mr. Sebastian Meissner - Technology Subgroup of the Article 29 Working Party, Independent Centre for Data Protection Schleswig-Holstein (ULD)
- Mr. Cormac Callanan - Cyber Crime Centers of Excellence Network Industry Liaison, CEO Aconite Internet Solutions
- Mr. Andreas Tegge - Vice President EU Government Relations (SAP AG)
The streaming format is as follows:
- Sophie In't Veld, chair and founder of the Privacy Platform will introduce the panellists and moderate the discussions.
- Each panellist will be invited to give some introductory remarks (10 minutes each).
- The audience will then be invited to participate in the discussion
- The Privacy Platform will be webstreamed.
- The Privacy Platform can be followed on Twitter: #PrivacyPlatform