CDT Fall Preview - Tech Policy Press Briefing
The summer of Snowden has evolved into the year of surveillance, privacy, and transparency. Join the Center for Democracy & Technology on September 12, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. for a discussion with our experts on the most pressing Internet and technology policy issues we are tackling this fall.
Topics being addressed include:
- Ongoing NSA Surveillance Revelations and Pending Legislation
- Global Developments and Human Rights Implications
- Electronic Communications Privacy Act Reform
- Consumer Privacy – Do Not Track
- Health Privacy and the Affordable Care Act
- Internet (Net) Neutrality
Come with questions – and a light breakfast will be served!
What: CDT Fall Press Briefing
When: Thursday, September 12, 2013
10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Where: 1634 I (Eye) Street, NW
RSVP to email@example.com or 202-407-8814